Chronicler contains a rich inventory of prewritten statements that cover a wide variety of therapeutic scenarios. However, we recognize that not all therapists need to see every option, and in fact many would prefer to hide statements that they seldom use.
In this article, you’ll learn how to hide statements that you don’t need, to make it easier and faster to find the ones that you do.
How to hide and show statements
- Login to Chronicler.
- Click the gold minus sign (“-“) in the lower left corner.
- Select the statements that you wish to hide for that step.
- “Checked” statements will be hidden.
- “Unchecked” statements will be shown.
- Click “Done” in the lower left corner.
- Click “Save” to confirm your changes.
- You’re all set! The statements that you’ve hidden for that step will not be shown in your list of options.
- — Bonus step — You can add hidden statements back to the list by following these same steps, and unchecking the statements that you want to show again.
Please note that if you hide a statement that is present in your current progress note, that statement will be removed from the note when you save your changes.